Friday, December 19, 2008

2 weeks to wrap up

I haven't been feeling great, so I haven't been doing as much as I planned. I have been keeping up and ahead with laundry, and I did clean the living room last night, so that was good.

Today was the last day of work before Christmas break. I have two full weeks off now, and only 4 days of that are already slated for stuff. Obviously I won't be doing much on Christmas day, and then we'll be in Johnstown Friday--Sunday. I'm still not sure if Dave is working on the Friday after Christmas; if he is, then I might be able to do a little something then.

Today I got an email from Chris Baty, who runs Nanowrimo. It was about the 2009 Big Fun Scary Adventure project, which is pretty much what it sounds like. While I won't be posting on the forum about it, I decided I did want to do it. Last year by BFSA was Japan, obviously. I was going to make "learn Japanese enough to carry on a conversation or understand the gist of a show" my thing, but idk. That's still too amorphous. So I took the plunge and did it.

I applied to an online school for my bachelors.

I'm kind of shocked myself, but I did it. If all goes well I'll start in a few weeks and see how it goes! I just hope my transcripts get in on time. I'm worried about the high school ones. :\

No comments: